Find an authority

First, type in the name of the public authority you'd like information from. By law, they have to respond (why?).

7 matching authorities

University Centre Peterborough (UCP) was formed in 2007 and is a joint venture between Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) and Peterborough Regional College...
0 requests.
London Deanery was the organisation responsible for postgraduate medical and dental training in London until April 2013; at which point, its responsibi...
5 requests.
A multi-academy trust in London, sponsored by Future. This MAT is notable as it was co-founded by Baron Nash, a former minister for Schools [1]. Con...
0 requests.
Also called hesa. HESA may not technically subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. If it is formally subject to the act depends on if all those who own it are th...
23 requests.
Also called CLT. Chiltern Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust [1]in Luton. Consider whether your request relates specifically to an individual school/academy before...
0 requests.
Also called SFA. The functions of this former public authority have been taken on by the Education and Skills Funding Agency to which all requests should now be directe...
162 requests.
Also called SLC. The Student Loans Company is a non-profit making Government company which provides loans and grants to students[1]. The company handles the funding...
302 requests.

Unsure who to ask, or what to ask for?

Get help making a request or see our beginner’s guide

Can't find the one you want?

Browse all or ask us to add one.

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site