Find an authority

First, type in the name of the public authority you'd like information from. By law, they have to respond (why?).

25 matching authorities

"The New Schools Network is an independent, not for profit organisation set up in 2009. The Network aims to improve the quality of education – particu...
5 requests.
Also called IfL. IfL appears not to be subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Nonetheless, we list it here because it performs a public regulatory role in res...
0 requests.
East Kent College is a further education college which also provides higher education courses located in Broadstairs, Kent
18 requests.
NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership provides services to other organisations in NHS Wales. Holds national data on the NHS Wales workforce and payment...
16 requests.
The Higher Education Academy may not be formally subject to Freedom of Information law. We list it here as its members are Universities UK and GuildHE...
0 requests.
Also called OfS. The Office for Students is the regulator for the Higher Education sector. From April 2018, it replaced the Higher Education Funding Council for England...
8 requests.
NPW is a mutual company owned by its institutional members. Company membership is open to any school, academy, 16-19 educational provider, or other sta...
1 request.
Also called DfE. The Department for Education was formed on 12 May 2010 and is responsible for education and children's services. It replaces the Department for Childr...
3966 requests.
Also called Becta.
7 requests.
Also called DCSF. On the 12 May 2010 the Government created a new Department for Education. FOI requests to the successor department can be made via: http://www.whatdot...
288 requests.
Governed by Writtle Agricultural College Higher Education Corporation.
24 requests.
Also called AERC. The AERC was abolished on 1st July 2012.
3 requests.
Type of school: Voluntary Aided School Phase of education: SecondaryReligion: Roman CatholicDistrict: York Address: N/AMore details for this school ava...
5 requests.
Also called HEFCE. This body cased to exist as of April 2018, it has been replaced by the Office for Students and Research England which is part of UK Research and Innova...
44 requests.

Unsure who to ask, or what to ask for?

Get help making a request or see our beginner’s guide

Can't find the one you want?

Browse all or ask us to add one.

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site