Wrexham: Leonard Cheshire, the Living Wage and fees for residential care for younger adults
Dear Wrexham County Borough Council,
Leonard Cheshire Disability (LCD) claim that they would like to pay their carers the Living Wage but that they are not paid enough by social care funders such as yourself to do so.
I wonder if you could please tell me:
1) what representations Leonard Cheshire Disability (LCD) have made to the Council asking for increases in the fees paid for social care provided by them, in order to pay their carers the Living Wage.
2) Some idea as to the fees currently being paid by the Council to LCD for residential care, per resident per week. A range of fees or a set of anonymised figures of the fees perhaps. Other councils have opted to supply statistical median and range as they were concerned that individual fees could make it possible for people to have a guess at which residents had which fees.
3) Equivalent information for fees paid to other providers for residential care in care homes for people with physical impairments under the age of 65.
[Subject only] RE: Freedom of Information request - Wrexham: Leonard Cheshire, the Living Wage and fees for residential care for younger adults - Our Ref FOI4753
Dear Mr Paulley
Please see the attached.
Administrative Assistant, Office Support Services/Cynorthwyydd Gweinyddol,
Gwasanaethau Cymorth Swyddfa
Corporate and Customer Services Department/Adran Gwasanaethau
Corfforaethol a Chwsmeriaid
( 01978 292217
Fax 01978 292207
DX 721924 - Wrexham 4
* Wrexham County Borough Council, Guildhall, Wrexham LL11 1AY
* Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Wrecsam, Neuadd y Dref, Wrecsam LL11 1AY
logo landscape: www.wrexham.gov.uk
To register to vote, please click the image below:
I gofrestru i bleidleisio, cliciwch ar y ddelwedd
Take a look - you can pay, report, request, have your say and find
information online at www.wrexham.gov.uk. Save paper - think before you
This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. For full conditions in
relation to content and use of this e-mail message and any attachments,
please refer to http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/top_navigation....
Ewch i weld - mi fedrwch chi dalu, anfon, ceisio, dweud eich dweud, a dod
o hyd i wybodaeth ar-lein yn www.wrecsam.gov.uk. Arbedwch bapur meddyliwch
Mae'r neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw atodiadau wedi eu bwriadu ar gyfer yr
unigolyn neur sefydliad yi cyfeirir atynt yn unig. Am yr amodau llawn
ynglyn a chynnwys a defnyddior neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw atodiadau,
cyfeiriwch i http://www.wrecsam.gov.uk/top_navigation...