Workforce Funding FOI
Michael made this Freedom of Information request to St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
1. Does your trust or associated Integrated Care System (ICS) have access to funding or grants aimed at supporting one or more of the following workforce areas e.g. from NHS England & Improvement/NHSX/Health Education England etc. for purchase of technology or services
• People Analytics
• Talent Management
• Learning & Development
• Organisational Development
• Recruitment and Retention
• Flexible working
• Diversity and inclusion
• Growing your own talent through workforce planning with schools and universities
2. If yes, please indicate the amount of funding available and the name of the organisation that awarded the funding
3. Please provide further detail on the purpose of the funding
4. Has any of the funding been spent/planned to be spent so far? If yes, please provide further detail
5. What date does the funding need to be used by?
6. What does your organisation use e.g. tools, third-party suppliers to capture ROI (Return on Investment) for any initiatives associated with the workforce areas listed in question 1?
St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Thank you for submitting your request for information, to St Georges
University NHS Foundation Trust.
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of information Act
(FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), we will respond
to your request within the statutory timescale of 20 working days which
excludes weekends, public holidays and bank holidays.
Please quote the above reference in all your correspondence with us.
Should you have any questions or queries about your request, please do not
hesitate to contact us by replying to this email and leaving the subject
line unchanged because, this ensures we have the right request your email
Freedom of Information Team
St Georges University NHS Foundation Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now