Dear Cadbury Sixth Form College,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your organisation use a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee / staff training?
2. If no, are there ongoing plans to purchase a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee training in the near future?
3. What is the name of the Learning Management System (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
4. Provide brief information of the current e-learning courses that are used in employee training.
5. Who provides the e-learning courses that are used in employee training?
6. Provide the development themes of the eLearning courses that are used in employee training (i.e. Compliance, Safeguarding, etc.)
7. Value of the current contract, date of commencement and date of expiry.
8. Who is responsible for ensuring the LMS and e-learning provision meets the local authorities training requirements?
9. Can you please provide your current organisational structure for the college.
I would like the above information to be provided to me via email.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt, however I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Dear Mr Sharman
We acknowledge receipt of your FoI request and would respond as follows:
1. We do not use a Learning Management System but we do use an e-learning provision for staff training.
2. There are no plans to purchase a Learning Management System.
3. The e-learning system that we use is via Educare.
4. We partake in various safeguarding, health & Safety, GDPR etc., training modules.
6. See 4 above.
7. Educare renewal contract was £2,442. 26.03.18-25.03.19.
8. There is no requirement for us to meet the local authorities training requirements.
9. Current college organisation chart attached.
We trust you will find this information sufficient.
PA to the Principal
Dl: 0121 433 2601
E: [Cadbury Sixth Form College request email]
Cadbury Sixth Form College | Downland Close | Kings Norton | Birmingham | B38 8QT