Dear Nottingham College,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your organisation use a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee / staff training?
2. If no, are there ongoing plans to purchase a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee training in the near future?
3. What is the name of the Learning Management System (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
4. Provide brief information of the current e-learning courses that are used in employee training.
5. Who provides the e-learning courses that are used in employee training?
6. Provide the development themes of the eLearning courses that are used in employee training (i.e. Compliance, Safeguarding, etc.)
7. Value of the current contract, date of commencement and date of expiry.
8. Who is responsible for ensuring the LMS and e-learning provision meets your training requirements?
9. Can you please provide your current organisational structure for the college.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt, however I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for contacting Nottingham College.
If you need to contact the college please can you visit our
website here and complete our enquiry from which can be found through
the contact an advisor option.
Your enquiry will be sent to the relevant department who will respond to
you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your email, I have forwarded your request on to the relevant department to respond to you directly. If you have any future requests as per below please email [email address]
If there is anything else we can help you with do not hesitate to contact us.
Customer Relationship Adviser
0115 9100 100
I can confirm receipt of your email and your request will be responded to within the timeframe.
Ext 2315 Email: [email address]
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
Executive Assistant to Vice Principal Finance and Director of Estates
Nottingham College, Highfields Centre, Science Park, Jesse Boot Ave, Nottingham, NG7 2RU
DD: 0115 8842315 (Internal Ext 2315) E-mail: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now