Workforce Development Information
Chris Sharman made this Freedom of Information request to East Norfolk Sixth Form College
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear East Norfolk Sixth Form College,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your organisation use a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee / staff training?
2. If no, are there ongoing plans to purchase a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee training in the near future?
3. What is the name of the Learning Management System (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
4. Provide brief information of the current e-learning courses that are used in employee training.
5. Who provides the e-learning courses that are used in employee training?
6. Provide the development themes of the eLearning courses that are used in employee training (i.e. Compliance, Safeguarding, etc.)
7. Value of the current contract, date of commencement and date of expiry.
8. Who is responsible for ensuring the LMS and e-learning provision meets your training requirements?
9. Can you please provide your current organisational structure for the college.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt, however I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your request for information dated 24/07/18
concerning East Norfolk 6^th Form College.
This request is being handled under the Freedom of Information Act
2000. Please find below the responses to your Freedom of Information
In regards to the questions regarding contract value within the
Freedom of Information Request, we are withholding that information
since we consider that the exemptions Section 43 and Section 41
If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has
been handled, you can request a review by writing to:
East Norfolk 6^th Form College
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or
complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner
The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45
Assistant Principal (IT and Data Systems)
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
Visit Church Lane
Call +44 (0)1493 662234
Fax +44 (0)1493 441405
Write [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now