Dear Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust,
Please can I ask that you respond to the following in line with the FOI timeframe. I look forward to hearing from you.
1. Does the Trust provide onsite accommodation for substantive staff?
2. Does the Trust provide onsite accommodation for temporary staff who require overnight accommodation to execute their duties?
3. Where Trust accommodation is not available where does the Trust advise staff to book outsourced accommodation?
4. Does the Trust hold any existing relationships with accommodation providers and if so, please name those providers that you use?
5. How much does outsourced accommodation cost either the Trust or the staff member using it?
6. On average how many workers per week use overnight accommodation and what is the average length of booking (please answer using data from financial year 2019/20)?
Re: FOI request ref: F21/0215
Thank you for your freedom of information request received today.
Your request will now be considered in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. You will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working days after the date of receipt as defined by the Act, subject to the information not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party. In some circumstances we may be unable to achieve this deadline. If this is likely you will be informed and given a revised timescale at the earliest opportunity.
In some cases there may be a fee payable for the retrieval, collation and provision of the information you request. If this is the case you will be informed and the 20 working day timescale will be suspended until we receive payment from you. If you choose not to make payment then your request will remain unanswered.
Some requests may also require either full or partial transference to another public authority in order to answer your query in the fullest possible way. Again, you will be informed if this is the case.
Freedom of Information Office
[Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust request email]
Trust Headquarters, Health and Wellbeing Centre, Sandwell General Hospital, Lyndon, West Bromwich B71 4HJ
In the interests of the environment please think carefully before printing this email
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now