Wishaw Locality Children and Family Services

The request was refused by North Lanarkshire Council.

Dear North Lanarkshire Council,

Can you provide me Name and contact details (Postal address, email address, direct Telephone number) of head of the Children and family services- Wishaw locality.

Yours faithfully,

James Smith

Kirkpatrick Angelene, North Lanarkshire Council

Dear Mr Smith

I acknowledge receipt of your request which is receiving attention.

I shall contact you again when I am in a position to respond more fully to your request.

Yours sincerely

Angelene Kirkpatrick
For Freedom of Information Co-ordinator
North Lanarkshire Council
Civic Centre
Windmillhill Street

show quoted sections

Keachie Jacqueline, North Lanarkshire Council

Dear Mr Smith,

I refer again to your email dated 20 May 2017 seeking information in relation to contact details.

Having investigated, I can advise that the contact details for the person responsible for Children and Family Services in the Wishaw Locality is as follows:-

NHS Health and Social Care Manager, Kings House, King Street, Wishaw, telephone: 01698-366991.

I regret to advise you that the name and email address of an individual below Head of Service Level is personal data in respect of which disclosure would contravene the Data Protection Principles and that constitutes a ground of absolute exemption in terms of Section 38 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. To be of some assistance, contact via email is most appropriately addressed to:-

[email address]

In addition, contact details for Social Work are available on the Council’s website at the undernoted link and dependent on the nature of the enquiry, will be directed to the appropriate person.


I can advise that North Lanarkshire Council, having regard to the provisions of Section 21 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, has established a procedure whereby any person who has requested information and is in any way dissatisfied with the decision on that request, can within forty working days require a review of that decision by writing to the Head of Business for Legal and Democratic Solutions, Civic Centre, Windmillhill Street, Motherwell ML1 1AB. Accordingly, if you are dissatisfied with this decision and seek such review please write to the Head of Business for Legal and Democratic Solutions.

I would advise, also, that in terms of Section 47 of the Act a person who is dissatisfied with a notice given by the local authority under Section 21 of the Act - ie. a notice following a review of a decision by a local authority, or by the failure of a local authority to give such a notice - may make application to the Scottish Information Commissioner for a decision as to whether, in any respect specified in that application, the request for information to which the requirement relates has been dealt with in accordance with the Act. Such an application must be in writing or in another form which, by reason of it having some permanency is capable of being used for subsequent reference, must state the name of the applicant and an address for correspondence and must specify the request for information to which the requirement for review relates, the matter which gave rise to the applicant’s dissatisfaction with the original decision of the local authority and the matter which gives rise to the applicant’s dissatisfaction with the decision on review by the local authority or the failure of the local authority to issue such a decision. The Scottish Information Commissioner can be contacted as follows:-

Scottish Information Commissioner
Kinburn Castle
Doubledykes Road
St. Andrew’s
KY16 9DS
email: [email address]

I hope this information is sufficient for your purpose. If, however, you require further information – or I can assist in any other way – please let me know.

Yours sincerely

Jacqueline Keachie
for Freedom of Information Co-ordinator
North Lanarkshire Council
Civic Centre
01698 302232

show quoted sections