Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,
1) How many personnel are assigned to READ comments from the public on your facebook page?
2) Is anyone at the council permitted to reply to posts there?
If the answer is zero and/or no then perhaps you should disable allowing the public to post on the facebook page as it's pointless.
Dear Mr Heelis,
Thank you for your recent request, submitted under the Freedom of
Information Act. Our responses are alongside the questions you asked:
1. How many personnel are assigned to READ comments from the public on
your Facebook page?
No one fulfils this job full time. 7 staff within the communications
function will continually review comments across all social media
2. Is anyone at the council permitted to reply to posts there?
Yes. Through social medias the council often has conversations with
residents to help them resolve queries.
I trust this assists you with your enquiries.
Information Management Officer
Business Management - ICT
Tel: 0151 666 5201
[Wirral Borough Council request email]
PLEASE FORWARD ALL FOI RESPONSES TO [Wirral Borough Council request email]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
1. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
2. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now