Why my job seekers payment stoped in witting

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Accrington and Rossendale College should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

David john owen

Dear Accrington and Rossendale College,
i am in house share not partnership and preston benifits ruling is wrong

Yours faithfully,
david john owen dob 20 08 51

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .