Dear Main Honours Advisory Committee,
Vijay Patel, of pharmacuetical company recieved an OBE this year (2019).
1. Who nominated Vijay Patel for this honour?
2. How many times has Vijay Patel been nominated for an OBE?
3. Has any previous nomination of Vijay Patel for an OBE ever been refused?
4. Was his award of an OBE approved by an independent committee?
5. If yes, was the committee aware of the CMA cases involving Mr Patel & the various pharmaceutical conpanies he has been involved in?
6. Were any objections raised to his nomination?
7. If objections were raised, by whom, and who overruled them?
Thank you for your recent email, copied below. Unfortunately, we cannot
accept a request without a full and valid name. Please provide same if you
wish to continue with this request. If we do not hear from you within two
months of the date of this email we will consider the matter closed.
London, SW1A 2AS
Email: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now