Dear Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership,
On 21 September 2015 the M3 Local Enterprise Partnership gave a grant of £4m Growth Deal to The Homes and Community Agency to build the Whitehill and Borden Business and Enterprise Centre, this is a £5.65m office block with conference facilities, office space and basic training. The trading name for the centre in Louisburgh Barracks, Borden is BASE. Oxford Innovation Services Limited are running BASE.
I have the following FOI request:
1. When did BASE open?
2. What is the total rentable floor space? How much of this is currently occupied?
3. Please provide the application for investment submitted by The Homes and Community Agency (THACA) and any other documents which shed light on the decision making process for this investment.
4. Please provide a copy of the signed contract for the investment with THACA.
5. Was the impact on rival office providers considered during the investment process? If so, how?
6. Will the M3 Local Enterprise Partnership receive any return for its investment?
7. How were Oxford Innovation Services Limited selected to run BASE? How much are they paying to THACA and M3 Local Enterprise Partnership?
8. Please confirm whether legal advice was obtained before entering into this investment? If so was this from Hampshire County Council’s legal team or elsewhere?
Thank you for your email below, your request is being actioned and a response will be sent in due course.
Enterprise M3 Team
Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership
E: [Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership request email]
Dear Mr Flattery,
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information response. I wanted to
update you to say that this response is now with Hampshire County Council
(the Accountable Body for Enterprise M3) and a response will be issued
from them shortly.
With best wishes
Head of Programmes
Dear Ms Flattery
Please find attached our response to your request.
DMT Support Team