White line across my dropped curb.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Kent County Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Kent County Council,
could I have a white line painted across my dropped curb / driveway I believe they are called dog bone driveway access, as my neighbour and their visitors continually park partially across my drive, I have complained to my neighbour and put notes on the windscreen of several of their visitors to no avail, if this is allowed who do I have to contact, I understand this costs around £200 is this correct.

Yours faithfully,
Mr E.J.Mead

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .