Which form do I need to use to apply for indefinite leave to remain

The request was partially successful.

Dear Home Office,
Hey I just would like to know which form do I have to use to apply for indefinite leave to remain as I am completing my six year of my residency of discretionary leave to remain as fail asylum seekers

Yours faithfully,
Hakim ben

UK Visas and Immigration,

Dear Hakim Ben
Thank you for your enquiry dated 28th September regarding the form you
need to use for ILR.
We are unable to advise on settlement applications.
Please use the link below to find out if you can apply for settlement
(also called ‘indefinite leave to remain’) in the UK:
If you need any further help or assistance you would need to contact an
independent immigration adviser.
Please note the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they
satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance
material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visas and
Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of
any such application prior to it being given full and careful
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you.
If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration
advice. Immigration advisers can help you with immigration matters,
including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates
immigration advisers, which mean they must meet certain standards.
Please see the below link to find an immigration adviser:
Yours Faithfully
Simon Brown

UK Visa and Immigration.



UKVI Contact Centre

Website: [3]www.gov.uk/home-office




Visible links
1. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk
2. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-a...
3. http://www.gov.uk/home-office

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .