Neil Douglas made this Freedom of Information request to NHS Wolverhampton City Clinical Commissioning Group
Dear NHS Wolverhampton City Clinical Commissioning Group,
I would be most grateful if you would kindly furnish the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1) Is your Wheelchair service procured as a separate service, or is it combined with other services such as Community Equipment, Prosthetics etc. If so, which services is it combined with?
2) Is your wheelchair service procured as an integrated wheelchair service (i.e. Assessments and approved repair in one contract) or separately as different contracts?
3) Is your provider / providers an NHS organisation or a contracted out non NHS organisation?
4) What is the name of your current Wheelchair Services provider – or if Approved Repair and Assessments are provided separately, what are the names of the providers for each service?
5) Is your wheelchair service exclusive to your CCG?
6) If your service is combined with another CCG please provide a list of the CCGs that share this wheelchair service and confirm who is the lead CCG?
7) When was each part of your wheelchair service (Assessment, Approved Repair, or integrated) last tendered?
8) When does the current contract expire. Please provide details of any potential contract extensions?
9) Please provide the date this Wheelchair service will be next tendered?
10) What is the size of the population covered by your wheelchair service?
11) How many registered users are served by the Wheelchair Service?
12) What is the contract spend in the last financial year for the integrated Wheelchair service?
Dear Neil Douglas,
Please find attached the response to your recent FOI request to Wolverhampton CCG.
Freedom of Information Requests
Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, WV10 9RU [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now