What percentage of Planning staff live within Tower Hamlets?

The request was partially successful.

Dear Tower Hamlets Borough Council,

Would you advise what percentage of officers working in the Development & Renewal Directorate (Planning) live within Tower Hamlets?

Yours faithfully,

Grenville Mills

Jane L Jones, Tower Hamlets Borough Council






Dear Sir/Madam




Your request for information has been considered under the requirements of
the Freedom of Information Act and the information can be found at.




You can  also  search our Disclosure Log for any specific topics of




Complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey


Tower Hamlets is committed to giving you the best possible service. It is
only by listening to your views that we can find out what we are doing
well and what needs to improve.

We are continuously looking at ways in which to improve our services and
will act on what you tell us.

All of your answers will be treated in strictest confidence. You will not
be able to be identified from any of the information you have provided.
Your contact details are kept separately from the replies on the

Please take the time to complete the online survey  by clicking on the
link below :



If you have any queries please get in touch with me to discuss them.  You
might like to know that the Council’s website [4]www.towerhamlets.gov.uk
contains a section on the Freedom of Information Act that lists other
publications readily available from the Council under its Publication


Yours faithfully





Jane Jones

Information Governance Administrative Officer

Legal Services

6th Floor

Mulberry Place

London E14 2BG

0207 364 4736

[5][email address]


Most of the information we provide in response to Freedom of Information
Act 2000 request will be subject to copyright protection. In most cases
the copyright will be owned by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The
copyright in other information may be owned by another person or
organization as indicated in the information itself.


You are free to use any information supplied for your own use, including
for non-commercial research purposes. The information may also be used for
the purposes of news reporting. However, any other type of re-use, for
example, publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will
require the permission of the copyright holder.


For information where the copyright is owned by the London Borough of
Tower Hamlets, details of the conditions of re-use can be found on our
website at [6]www.towerhamlets.gov.uk.


For information where the copyright is owned by another person or
organization, you must apply to the copyright holder to obtain their


If you unhappy with this response or wish to complain about any aspect of
the handling of this request please write to:


Corporate Complaints Unit

Tower Hamlets Town Hall

Mulberry Place

5 Clove Crescent

London E14 2BG


If you are subsequently not satisfied with the Council’s response to your
complaint you have a right of appeal to the independent Information
Commissioner at:


Information Commissioner’s Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane


Cheshire SK9 5AF

Telephone: 01625 545 700



Further information about the operation of the act is available from the
council’s website [8]www.towerhamlets.gov.uk and the information leaflet
in public reception areas in Council buildings.






show quoted sections

Please consider your environmental responsibility: Before printing this
e-mail or any other document , ask yourself whether you need a hard copy.


Visible links
1. http://www.towerhamletsfoi.org.uk/docume...
2. http://towerhamletsfoi.org.uk/disclosure...
3. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=rw...
4. http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/
5. mailto:[email address]
file:///tmp/blocked::mailto:[email address]
6. http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/
7. http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/
8. http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/
9. http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/
10. mailto:[Tower Hamlets Borough Council request email]

Dear Jane L Jones,

Thank for the information provided, and the swift response. I would like to refine my question as follows:

What percentage of the 'Development Control Team' (Planning Team) within the Development and Renewal Directorate reside in Tower Hamlets?

Yours sincerely,

Grenville Mills

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .