Dear Coventry City Council,
I would appreciate if you could provide the following information regarding the meetings with the West Midlands regional forum from March 2013 - Present:
1) How often the meetings take place.
2) The number of meetings the EHE team attended.
3) The budget allocated for the EHE team to attend those meetings.
4) A list of who attended each meeting.
3) The agenda for each meeting.
4) Any minutes and/or notes that were taken for each meeting.
4) Any correspondence relating to the meetings (with personal information redacted.)
Mr. R. Tate
Dear Mr Tate
Please find attached response to your recent Freedom of Information Act
Project Support & Operational Finance Officer
Education & Inclusion Service
People Directorate, Coventry City Council
Room 213, 2nd Floor, Civic Centre 2, Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RS
Tel: 024 76832811
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender All e-mails are
monitored by Coventry City Council's ICT Security, using MailMeter and
Mimecast. The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and
not necessarily those of Coventry City Council.