Dear Conwy County Borough Council,
I understand that Conwy is one of the local authorities currently engaged in the Welsh Government's PRS leasing scheme pathfinder trials.
Could you disclose:
- The number of landlords currently enrolled on the scheme
- The number of landlords that dropped out of the scheme following initial interest/application
- The number of properties currently covered by the leasing scheme and the rent price attached to those properties
- The total amount in maintenance grants awarded to property owners enrolled on the scheme, if possible separated into the amount awarded to each participant
- The total costs for repairs to lease scheme properties covered by the council to date
- The total amount in 0% interest loans awarded to landlords enrolled on the scheme, if possible separated into the amount loaned by each participant
- If possible, the number and nature of complaints, if any, made by leasing scheme tenants about properties rented through the scheme
Diolch am eich neges e-bost. Os ydych yn gofyn am fynediad at wybodaeth
dan delerau Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000 cewch ymateb o fewn ugain
Thank you for your email. If you are requesting access to information
under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 you will receive a
response within twenty working days.
Sefyllfa Bresennol Gwasanaethau'r Cyngor | Council Services
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg a’r Saesneg fel ei gilydd. Ni
fydd gohebiaeth yn yr un iaith na’r llall yn arwain at unrhyw oedi. We
welcome correspondence in both Welsh and English. We will respond to
correspondence in either language without delay. [USEMAP]
Thank you for your enquiry.
In light of the unprecedented challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic please be aware that we will continue to make every effort to comply with any relevant timescales that might apply to your enquiry, however the safety and security of the public remains the primary concern and it is with this in mind please be aware that some slippage might occur with regards to the timely provision of any response.
This will be kept to a minimum wherever possible and the Council will review its position in line with directions from Government and Public Health organisations as and when required.
Please ensure all email correspondence is sent to the [Conwy Council request email] email address.
Thanking you in advance for your understanding and patience.
Uned Llywodraethu Gwybodaeth/ Information Governance Unit Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol CONWY County Borough Council E-Bost / E-Mail: [Conwy Council request email]
Please find below information in response to your Freedom of Information
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of this response and
should be sent to the address below.
Please ensure all email correspondence is sent to the
[Conwy Council request email] email address.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, or if you
are unhappy with this response you may appeal to the Information
Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way,
Cardiff, CF10 2HH.
Gwasanaethau Rheoleiddio a Thai/ Regulatory & Housing Services
Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Conwy / Conwy County Borough Council
Gwasanaethau Rheoleiddio a Thai FOI/Regulatory and Housing FOI
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now