Wellbeing Spend at the University of the Creative Arts

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, University for the Creative Arts should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear University for the Creative Arts,

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I’d like to make a request regarding information on wellbeing services.

I’d like to request information regarding:

- The total spend on staff and student wellbeing services (or the equivalent department) during the 2018/19 academic year.

- Are student mental health services funded by the total identified above? Y/N

- If not, could you please identify which departments are responsible for student mental health support?

I’d kindly request that the information is sent digitally, in a spreadsheet format; .csv or .xls file types would be ideal.

Yours faithfully,

Jamie Dixon