Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,
Please disclose the following from the following training course 'Process Training for Personal Budgets October 2010' held at Bebington Civic Centre:
1. Training Slides
2. Associated training materials
3. Scenarios and group training exercises
4. The overarching DASS Policy on Personalisation
5. The name of the internal tutor
6. The name of the company assisting in consultancy
7. The name of the consultant aiding the training
8. The guidance on The Human Rights Act 1998 during the training
9. The learning outcomes of the training course
10. Any feedback or training evaluation forms
Hello Pete Sheffield
Thank you for your request below, Wirral Council can provide the following
information, including attachments.
Please find attached all relevant information regarding, training slides,
materials, scenarios and group training exercises.
1. Process Training PowerPoint
2. Process Training Group Quiz
3. Process Training Group Exercise – True or False?
4. Bespoke Evaluation
5. Supplementary Handout – Process
May I please ask that you refer to the department of adult social services
policy on personalisation that has been released to you under a previous
freedom of information request. All facilitators involved in
administering this training were employees of Wirral Council. The
department of adult social services did not use any consultants both in
the planning and facilitation of this training. The learning aim was to
support employees in increasing their understanding on the Process for
Personal Budgets within Wirral Council and the evaluation form was bespoke
for this programme.
I hope that this information is of use, if you are unable to open
attachments please do contact.
This information supplied to you is copyrighted and continues to be
protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are free
to use it for your own purposes, including any non commercial research you
are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other reuse, for
example commercial publication, would require our specific permission, may
involve licensing and the application of a charge
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now