Water flow in the combined sewer in Longmeadow Road, Lympstone
Cllr Rob Longhurst made this Environmental Information Regulations request to South West Water Limited
You only have a right in law to access information about the environment from this authority
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear South West Water Limited,
After much persuasion you agreed to investigate the flow in the combined sewer in Longmeadow Road, Lympstone, Devon.
1. I would like to know the flow in this sewer
2. What is the 100% capacity of this sewer
3. How many times has discharge been recorded for this sewer in the last ten years.
4. Three illegal connections to this sewer by Devon Highways/DCC in respect of surface water from the A376 and other sources around the Saddlers traffic lights have recently been announced. Please identify the miscreants and the locations plus any other now identified unlawful connections.
5. Two year ago I enquired regarding emergency discharges into the River Exe at Lympstone. I was advised that monitoring equipment had been installed but evidence at that time was not available. Please could you now advise since the equipment has been put in place.
Cllr Rob Longhurst
Woodbury and Lympstone
Thank you for your request for information received 31st October 2018.
We are treating this request as a formal request under the Environmental Information Regulations (2004) and will therefore respond to you within 20 working days from receipt of the request, as prescribed in the Regulations.
South West Water, Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter EX2 7HR
Please find attached a response from South West Water to your request
received 31^st October 2018 which is being responded to under the
Environmental Information Regulations (2004)
With best regards
South West Water
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now