Dear Slough Borough Council,
1. Can you please name the databases in your Council where 'warning markers' are placed against the names of members of the public who are alleged to have been e.g. argumentative, aggressive or potentially violent to Council staff.
2. Are these members of the public informed about having a marker placed against their names.
3. Do they have the right to appeal.
4. How long are the warning markers kept on the persons file.
5. Is Litigation the only way to have a warning marker removed.
Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter.
Thank you for your email.
Providing excellent customer services is one of the council’s key
Your enquiry will now be forwarded to the relevant department to answer.
We will reply fully to all written enquiries within 10 working days
although we aim to reply to emails sooner than this.
If your enquiry is a Freedom of Information request, the council may take
up to 20 working days to respond.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response by this time you can contact
our complaints department. More details here:
'Disclaimer: You should be aware that all e-mails received and sent by
this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
therefore may be disclosed to a third party. (The information contained in
this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee). The views expressed
may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator. If
you are not the addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution,
other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error please return it to the originator
and confirm that you have deleted all copies of it.
All messages sent by this organisation are checked for viruses using the
latest antivirus products. This does not guarantee a virus has not been
transmitted. Please therefore ensure that you take your own precautions
for the detection and eradication of viruses.'
I can confirm that Slough Borough Council does not operate a warning maker / Blacklist database.
Regards SBC FOI Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now