Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I am very interested in any information that is held by your organisation regarding my request. I am in understanding that I do not have to exactly specify the documents and it will be the departments responsibility to provide me with the information I am requesting. If you would require further clarification, please respond via this email.
I would like to request the following information.
1) What is the average waiting time for someone with a mental health illness involving depression, hearing voices, self-harm, suicidal etc to be tended to by a specialist, from first making contact with their local GP or hospital? (If the average isn’t worked out, I will accept statistics so I can work it out myself).
2) How many patients were treated for depression in the years, 2016, 2017 & 2018? (Individual information).
3) How many patients got referred to the Mental Health Trust from another health institute. This includes organisations such as the local Hospital, a local GP and so on, in the years 2016, 2017 & 2018? (Individual information).
4) How long would the wait be for a new patient to get access to dialectical behavioural therapy, interpersonal therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy?
5) How many patients are on the current waiting list for the need of IAPT?
By this I mean how many people are on the waiting list for assessment and how long that wait is. As well as that, how many people are on the waiting list for treatment and how long do they have to wait from the assessment date until treatment.
I would like the information split into four categories; males aged 25 & under and males aged 26 & over. Also, women aged 25 & under and woman aged 26 and over.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If a
fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without delay, if
you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not receiving
treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling 0800
073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our Let’s
Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 116 123
(UK). You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please dial 999.
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Dear Mr Gordon
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request. Please find our response attached.
Information Governance and Board Committee Officer
2gether NHS Foundation Trust
Edward Jenner Court
1010 Pioneer Avenue
Gloucester GL3 4AW
Tel: 0300 4217113
E-mail: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now