Dear Glasgow City Council,
Please would you acknowledge this request.
As of January 2011, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in Glasgow for which the Council has access to waiting list data?
2) What is the total number of plots on these sites?
3) What is the total number of people on waiting lists for these sites?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many new council allotment sites were brought into use in 2010? Please give:
a) number of new sites
b) names of new sites
c) total area of new land in hectares
d) total number of new plots
6) What is the current annual rent for an allotment?
7) If concessions rates are available for O.A.P.s and/or unwaged people please give details
8) Does the Council plan to increase the number of allotments?
9) Is it the policy of the Council to advertise or promote allotments? If so please give details.
New Service Request was submitted: RQST00003310428
You can simply reply to this Email, and your reply
will automatically be associated with this Service Request
Dear Mrs Campbell,
See attached Freedom of Information request regarding allotments.
Regards Martin Robertson
Admin Officer, Comms & Support
Land & Environmental Services
Glasgow City Council
20 Cadogan Street
Glasgow G2 7AD
Glasgow - Proud Host City of the 2014 Commonwealth Games
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now