Dear Worcester City Council,
Please would you acknowledge this request.
As of January 2011, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in Worcester for which the Council has access to waiting list data?
2) What is the total number of plots on these sites?
3) What is the total number of people on waiting lists for these sites?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many new council allotment sites were brought into use in 2010? Please give:
a) number of new sites
b) names of new sites
c) total area of new land in hectares
d) total number of new plots
Thank you for contacting the Worcestershire Hub. Your enquiry has been logged and we will respond to you within 1 working day. Your unique reference number relating to this request is 3719460. Please do not reply to this email.
Dear Margaret Campbell
Thank you for contacting the Worcestershire Hub regarding your Freedom of
I have forwarded your request to the FOI office and they will respond to
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us
We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of service we offer
to our customers. We would appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes
of your time to give us feedback about your recent experience when
contacting the Worcestershire Hub. Tell us what you think by completing
our customer satisfaction survey:
Dear Ms Campbell
Please find attached your information supplied letter in regards to your
Freedom of Information Request.