Dear Blackpool Borough Council,
Please would you acknowledge this request.
As of January 2011, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in Blackpool for which the Council has access to waiting list data?
2) What is the total number of plots on these sites?
3) What is the total number of people on waiting lists for these sites?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many new council allotment sites were brought into use in 2010? Please give:
a) number of new sites
b) names of new sites
c) total area of new land in hectares
d) total number of new plots
Dear Ms Campbell,
Thank you for your email dated... 1st january 2011
So that we can deal with your enquiry, your email has been sent to our
Freddom of Information Champion at Leisure Services
This person will now deal with your enquiry.
If you have any further queries, please contact Customer First by:-
Email [Blackpool Borough Council request email]
Telephone 01253 477477
Facsimile 01253 478808
Web site www.blackpool.gov.uk
Or visit the Customer First Centre on Corporation Street Blackpool FY1
We are open:-
Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm for Face to Face enquiries
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm for telephone enquiries on 01253 477477.
Saturdays 9am to 2pm for Face to Face and Telephone enquiries
Please note our busiest times are Mondays and Fridays and over lunchtime
(12pm to 2pm).
Blackpool Council, Municipal Buildings
* Email: [Blackpool Borough Council request email]
( Phone: 01253 477477
& Fax: ) 01253 478808
[ Web: www.blackpool.gov.uk
Dear Ms Campbell
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
I am writing to confirm that we have now completed our search for the
information you requested on 1st January 2011.
The answers to your enquiry are as follows:
1. Number of sites that the Council has access to waiting list data?
Answer - eight (8).
2. Total number of plots on these sites?
Answer - three hundred and seventy (370).
3. Total number of people on the waiting list?
Answer - two hundred and fifty six (256).
4. Are any sites closed to further applications?
Answer - none.
5. Number of allotment sites brought into use?
Answer - none.
If you have a complaint about the handling of your request you may ask for
an internal review and you should submit this in writing to: Council
Complaint, Blackpool Council, PO Box 50, Town Hall, Blackpool, FY1 1NA.
If you are not happy with the outcome of the review, you have the right to
apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. You can
contact the Information Commissioner at: Information Commissioner's
Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF,
If you have any queries about this letter you can contact me, or write to:
FOI, Town Hall, Blackpool, FY1 1NA, or email us at
[Blackpool Borough Council request email]. Please remember to quote your reference
number when you contact us.
Administration and Quality Manager, Blackpool Services Blackpool Council,
Progress House, Clifton Road, Blackpool. FY4 4US
T: 01253 478479 E: [email address]
Dear Amanda Jones,
Thank you for such a prompt response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now