Dear National Museums Liverpool,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Could you please supply me with information regarding the visitors' flow in the following museums:
- Museum of Liverpool
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
- World Museum Liverpool
- International Slavery Museum
Here's the information I need for each museum:
- the total number of visitors per month in year 2014;
- how many visitors there are in each museum hour per hour (a sample of one month' data will be enough)
- how many visitors there are in each museum per day of week (A sample of two months' data will be enough)
No personal information needed, just the number of visitors per hour/per day.
I would be grateful if you could supply this information in the form of Excel file.
Thank you for your request, made under the Freedom of Information Act, as
per your email below.
Please find attached spreadsheets providing, for the museums listed, the
yearly figures, broken down by month, and two sample month daily total
figures. Unfortunately, we do not hold data on hourly visitor figures to
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in
NML. If I or my colleagues can be of any further assistance to you or you
require further information or wish to discuss any issue raised in this
response to your request, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now