Dear NHS Rushcliffe Clinical Commissioning Group,
When you answer FoI requests, your reply usually contains the following boilerplate text...
"Complaints to the Information Commissioner’s Office should be sent to: FOI/EIR Complaints Resolution, Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF telephone 0845 630 6060, email ..."
1. On what date did you first become aware that 0845 630 6060 is the contact number for the ICO?
2. On what basis and with what frequency do you check whether or not this is still the correct number for contacting the ICO?
3. What information sources do you use for this confirmation? e.g. ICO or other website, or perhaps calling the number itself.
4. What was the last date that you checked whether or not 0845 630 6060 is the correct number for contacting ICO (and which method was used for this check)?
5. What procedure is in place to update the boilerplate text should you discover that ICO has changed their number?
Please find attached a response to your Freedom of Information Request for NHS Rushcliffe and NHS Nottingham West Clinical Commissioning Groups
FOI Lead for NHS Rushcliffe CCG and NHS Nottingham West CCG
NHS Rushcliffe Clinical Commissioning Group
165 Loughborough Road
Tel: 0115 8837880
Fax: 0115 883780
Mail: [email address]
NHS Nottingham West CCG
Stapleford Care Centre
Nottingham NG9 8DB
Tele: 0115 8835009 Internal: 35009
Email: [email address]
Follow us: @NottmWestCCG
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now