Verifying contact telephone number for ICO
Ian made this Freedom of Information request to NHS Lincolnshire East Clinical Commissioning Group
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear NHS Lincolnshire East Clinical Commissioning Group,
When you answer FoI requests, your reply usually ends with the following boilerplate text...
"The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioners Office,
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, telephone 0845 630 6060, email ..."
1. On what date did you first become aware that 0845 630 6060 is the contact number for the ICO?
2. On what basis and with what frequency do you check whether or not this is still the correct number for contacting the ICO?
3. What information sources do you use for this confirmation? e.g. ICO or other website, or perhaps calling the number itself.
4. What was the last date that you checked whether or not 0845 630 6060 is the correct number for contacting ICO (and which method was used for this check)?
5. What procedure is in place to update the boilerplate text should you discover that ICO has changed their number?
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the Lincolnshire East CCG Freedom of Information (FOI)
Mailbox. If your e-mail is a Freedom of Information request, you can
normally expect a response within 20 working days starting the next
working day after e-mail receipt. Should you have any further queries in
connection with this request, please do contact us
Optum Commissioning Support Services FOI Team on behalf of
NHS Lincolnshire East Clinical Commissioning Group
Further to your recently submitted FOI request, please find enclosed formal response.
FOI Team| Optum Commissioning Support Services
Information Governance Officer
South Kesteven District Council Offices, St. Peter's Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6PZ
M +44 (0)7342 034029
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now