Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Purchase of Vehicles, Plant and Equipment Framework 2019
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting East Ayrshire Council. This is an automated
response to advise you that your email has been received.
Due to the situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources within the
Council are being prioritised and it may take longer, than the standard
timescale of responding within 20 workings days, to reply to your freedom
of information request. Your request will be responded to in due course
unless you inform us that you have withdrawn your request at this
If your enquiry concerns any other matter, your email will be passed to
relevant section for appropriate action to be taken.
Request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
I refer to your correspondence dated 2nd November 2020 requesting information in relation to Vehicle Framework.
The Council is treating your request as a request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and can respond as follows:
1. List of those that included on framework - see attachment
2. There was no PQQ stage as it was an open tender
3. Start Date: 8th April 2019
4. Framework Duration: 2 years plus 2 separate individual (+1) years extension as required [2+1+1]
5. Is there an extension clause: Yes, there are 2 individual 1 year extensions as part of this contract available
6. Has a decision been made yet on framework extension/ renewal: this is currently under review
7. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract? Kenny Markwick, Strategic Manager: Roads, Transportation & Maintenance
I trust this information has been of assistance to you and I have attached a leaflet to confirm your rights.
Freedom of Information Team
East Ayrshire Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now