Dear Warwickshire County Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
1. A list of vehicles owned or leased to the council. Please include; registration mark, fleet number (if used), make & model and body type.
2. Of the vehicles leased, a list of the companies from which the vehicles are leased.
3. Name, position and email address of the staff responsible for these vehicles.
4. If your refuse collection is outsourced please provide the name of the company responsible and a list of the vehicles used for this purpose including vehicle registration mark, fleet number (if used), make & model and body type.
Dear Ms Burton
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Your request for information has now been considered. The information you
have requested is enclosed.
1. A list of vehicles owned or leased to the council. Please
include; registration mark, fleet number (if used), make & model and body
Please attached list.
2. Of the vehicles leased, a list of the companies from which the
vehicles are leased.
We have three companies supplying us with lease vehicles at the moment.
They are:JCB, Santander and Bank of Scotland (ILC Leasing)
Once the lease periods have expired on these vehicles we will be aiming to
purchase out right in the future
You have the right to request that the County Council carry out an
internal review if you are not satisfied with the way your request was
dealt with or wish to appeal the decision. A request for an internal
review should be made in writing and addressed to me at the address
above. All requests for an internal review will be dealt with under the
County Council’s internal review procedure.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the internal review you may
appeal to the Information Commissioner’s Office, at the following address:
FOI Compliance Team (complaints)
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Freedom of Information- Administrative Assistant
Customers and Communications
Warwickshire County Council
Tel: 01926 412549
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please
notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now