Dear London Strategic Health Authority,
I would be grateful if you would provide the following information
under the FOI Act.
Regarding vascular surgery reconfiguration in your area:
1. Currently how many vascular surgeons are working within your SHA?
2. What on call rota do the vascular surgical consultants cover currently?
3. What catchment area do they cover?
4.Is a review planned or has one been performed regarding vascular surgery reconfiguration in your area, please provide dates of review?
5. If a review has occurred what was the outcome?
6. Will there be centralisation of services in your area?
7. If there is centralisation which will be the hub hospital, how many consultant vascular surgeons will be employed (wte), what rota will be employed and what catchment area will be covered?
Mr P Singh
Dear Mr Singh,
Please find attached a response to your request for information.
Directorate of Communications and Public Affairs