Dear Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
I would be grateful if you would provide the following information
under the FOI Act.
Regarding vascular surgery reconfiguration in your area:
1. Currently how many vascular surgeons are working at your trust, please include wte for consultants and numbers of junior doctors?
2. What on call rota do the vascular surgical consultants cover currently?
3. What catchment area do they cover?
4.Is a review planned or has one been performed regarding vascular surgery reconfiguration in your area, please provide dates of review?
5. If a review has occurred what was the outcome?
6. Will there be centralisation of services in your area?
7. If there is centralisation which will be the hub hospital, how many consultant vascular surgeons will be employed (wte), what rota will be employed and what catchment area will be covered?
Dear P Singh,
In respect of your Request for Information sent on 19/02/2012 summarised
We include in this response the following documents:
The following link is a customer satisfaction survey if you would like to
Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust’s email disclaimer
available on its website
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now