Dear Public Health England,
We would like to have provided the following information you hold in relation to vaccines in England.
1) A list of all vaccines, including common brand names, currently given to children between the ages of 0 and 18.
2) A breakdown of the number of children who recieve these vaccines (broken down with figures per vaccine), and what percentage of all eligible children this number represents (i.e. how many children are eligible for the vaccine and what percentage of eligible children are given the vaccines).
2) A list of ingredients of all the vaccines named in part 1).
3) Evidence to support the position that the vaccines named in part 1) are safe.
4) Evidence to support the position that the vaccines named in part 1) are effective at preventing the spread and catching of the diseases they claim to protect against.
5) Information which shows the efficacy rate of the vaccines name in part 1). If no efficacy data is available, please explain how the vaccine is claimed to be effective at preventing the spread and catching of the disease against which it claims to protect.
6) Evidence which shows that so-called "herd immunity" can be induced solely from the use of these vaccines, along with the evidence upon which the assertion that "If enough people in a community are vaccinated, it's harder for a disease to pass between people who have not been vaccinated. This is called herd immunity." has been made
7) The purchase cost per unit that each type of vaccine name in part 1).
8) The cost charged to the NHS for providing each child detailed in part 2) with the vaccines they received.
Calderdale Against Corruption
We acknowledge receipt of your email and request for information, which will be treated as a request for information under statutory access legislation.
Please note that requests under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) will receive a response within 20 working days from the day following the date of receipt of your request.
If the request is for your personal data (i.e. a Subject Access Request) under the Data Protection Act, then we will respond within 40 calendar days.
Public Accountability Unit
Public Health England
[Public Health England request email]
Tel: 020 8327 6920
www.gov.uk/phe Follow us on Twitter @PHE uk
Dear Calderdale Against Corruption,
Please find attached Public Health England's response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now