Dear Wirral Borough Council,

Dear Sir or Madam

Please can you provide me with the following information under the
Freedom Of Information Act 2000:-

(a) addresses and rateable values of empty Commercial properties that are within the the wirral area

(b) Any information you are able to disclose on the agent or owner of the properties

Yours faithfully,

Gary Kirby

InfoMgr, FinDMT, Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email shown below. To supply the information below
would mean that officers would have to redact the non company
information - (Personal data) and this would take over the appropriate
limit allowed by the legislation of 18.5 hours work and we are therefore
unable to produce this information for you.

I have supplied more detail about this aspect of the legislation below,
which you may find of use.

"Where an authority is not obliged to comply with a request for
information because, under section 12(1) and regulations made under
section 12, the cost of complying would exceed the "appropriate limit"
(i.e. cost threshold) the authority should consider providing an
indication of what, if any, information could be provided within the
cost ceiling. The authority should also consider advising the applicant
that by reforming or re-focusing their request, information may be able
to be supplied for a lower, or no, fee."

I am sorry we were unable to answer your original enquiry. To advise
you further, perhaps if you could consider reducing the geographical
scope of your request from the whole of Wirral, we may be able to assist
Kind Regards
Jane Corrin
Information Manager
Wirral Council

This information supplied to you is copyrighted to Wirral Council and
continues to be protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act
1988. You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any Non
commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news
reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial publication, would
require our specific permission, may involve licensing and the
application of a charge.

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .