Dear Inverclyde Council,
This is a freedom of information request relating to public funding of golf facilities.
1. How many people used the golfing facilities provided by your organisation in total during the last 12 month period for which figures are available? Please break this figure down by venue.
2. What was the total cost to your organisation of providing golf facilities, during the last 12 month period for which figures are available? Please break this figure down by venue.
3. What was the total public funding provided for golf facilities through your organisation during the last 12 month period for which figures are available? Please break this down by venue.
4. What was the total revenue generated by golf facilities managed through your organisation during the last 12 month period for which figures are available? Please break this down by venue.
5. What the the average public subsidy per golfer during the last 12 month period for which figures are available? Please break this figure down by venue.
I would prefer not receive a response to this email in pdf format files. I would prefer to receive the requested information in an MS excel format file, via email.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail dated 20 January 2018 requesting
information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
I would advise that Inverclyde Council does not hold the requested
information (see attached refusal notice.)
If you wish to pursue this information, you will require to contact
Inverclyde Leisure at the undernoted address.
I attach a copy of our review procedures, should you be dissatisfied with
Senior Admin Officer/Paralegal
Legal & Property Services
Phone (office) – 01475 712114
e-mail – [email address]@inverclyde.gov.uk
Inverclyde Council website – www.inverclyde.gov.uk
Inverclyde on Twitter – twitter.com/inverclyde
Inverclyde Council - Best Government Services Employer in the UK 2016 –
Bloomberg Business Best Employer Awards 2016
Telephone – 01475 797979
Inverclyde Council Email Disclaimer
This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any
person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, Inverclyde Council disclaim all responsibility
and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting,
on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone.
Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message
is strictly prohibited.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now