Dear Food Standards Scotland,
1. Do you currently make use of any Oracle products? If so, which?
2. What is the quantity of licensed users split by each Oracle product used by your organisation?
3. What is the value of your current Oracle contracts, split by product?
4. Do you outsource your Oracle projects, services or maintenance to an external supplier? If so, whom? When does that contract expire?
5. Which Open Source databases have you (a) deployed since 2013 and (b) have firm plans to deploy within the next 18 months as alternatives to Oracle products?
Please note, by Oracle products I mean commercially licensed Oracle software products, for example any of the Oracle Database products (https://www.oracle.com/database/products...) or any of their Middleware such as Oracle WebLogic.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now