Dear Office of the Advocate General for Scotland,
1. Do you currently make use of any Oracle products? If so, which?
2. What is the quantity of licensed users split by each Oracle product used by your organisation?
3. What is the value of your current Oracle contracts, split by product?
4. Do you outsource your Oracle projects, services or maintenance to an external supplier? If so, whom? When does that contract expire?
5. In 2013, the Cabinet Office appointed an Open Standards Board to drive the use of Open Source across Government. Which Open Source databases have you (a) deployed since 2013 and (b) have firm plans to deploy within the next 18 months as alternatives to Oracle
Dear Mr Clark
Thank you for your email. Please find attached our reply to your FOI request.
Alison Howard | Assistant Business Manager & EA to the Director | Office of the Advocate General | UK Government's Scottish Legal Team | Area G-G | Victoria Quay | Edinburgh EH6 6QQ | OAG on the Web