Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
1. Does the BBC realise that its footage of the "Liberation" of Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp is a typhus outbreak and not people being starved to death as claimed repeatedly by the BBC?
2. Who at the BBC is responsible for these false claims related to footage of the "Liberation" of Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp?
3. Does the BBC realise that its footage of the "Liberation" of Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp has been used repeatedly of evidence that the "Holocaust" really happened?
4. What policy does the BBC have on using fake evidence of alleged crimes against humanity?
5. Was this a deliberate deception by the BBC?
Dear Sean Moran,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 20th January 2020. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20200073.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Dear Sean Moran
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
Information Rights, BBC Legal
BC2A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now