Use of DARD Central Investigation Service (CIS)
Chris Anderson made this Freedom of Information request to Belfast Education and Library Board (Northern Ireland)
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Belfast Education and Library Board (Northern Ireland),
[potentially dematory text removed] unit .
1. Can you confirm if BELB uses any of the DARD CIS resources?
2. If so, can you confirm the legal basis enabling DARD CIS to conduct business on behalf of BELB and the annual cost of this service for the last financial year?
3. If BELB do use this DARD service can you clarify if you have taken any action to review any agreement with DARD CIS in light of the investigation findings of the Deloitte investigation in 2010? And the subsequent findings and action taken as a result of any review.
Thank you for your enquiry. I can confirm that BELB ( the board) has not
used the services of DARD Central Investigation Service. In Northern
Ireland we have five separate education and library boards ( allocated on
a geographical basis in the province). It will be necessary for you to
contact the other boards direct:
* North Eastern Education and Library Board
* Western Education and Library Board
* Southern Education and Library Board
* South Eastern Education and Library Board.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now