Dear British Transport Police,
I am aware that a similar request to the below has been made but you have not responded to this request as you seek a full name. I do not take a position on whether your request for the individual's name is correct or not. Nevertheless I provide my name and the name of the organisation which I believe is in accordance with ICO Guidance. I look forward to your response to the FOIA.
I am aware that companies are selling technologies to law enforcement that allow them to take vast quantities of personal data from cloud-based apps and accounts. You can read more [https://privacyinternational.org/long-re....
I make the following request for documents/information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Do you use mobile phone extraction technology that includes cloud analytics / cloud extraction capabilities e.g. Cellebrite UFED Cloud Analyser, Magnet Axiom Cloud or Oxygen Forensics Cloud Extractor
2. Do you have other technologies that allow you to access cloud-based accounts and extract this data.
3. Please provide a copy of the relevant Data Protection Impact Assessment.
4. Please provide a copy of the relevant local and/or national guidance/standard operating procedure/policy.
5. Please confirm the legal basis you rely on to conduct cloud analytics/extraction.
Dear Millie Wood,
Freedom of Information request ref: 273-20
Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (‘the
Your request was received on 7^th February 2020 and will be processed in
accordance with the Act.
Please quote the above reference number on any correspondence.
Information Governance Officer /Swyddog Llywodraethu Gwybodaeth
Information Management Unit / Uned Rheoli Gwybodaeth
Capability and Resources / Gallu ac Adnoddau
British Transport Police, 3 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, CF10 5BT
Heddlu Trafnidiaeth Prydeinig, 3 Sgŵar Callaghan, Caerdydd, CF10 5BT
DX 153042 Cardiff 36
Office / ffôn swyddfa 02920 525 338
Internal / ffôn mewnol 5525338
Email / e-bost [email address]
Unless otherwise stated above, this e-mail is considered ‘OFFICIAL’
Oni nodir fel arall uchod, mae’r e-bost yma i’w gael ei ystyried ‘SWYDDOGOL’
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now