Dear North Yorkshire Police,
I am aware that companies are selling technologies to law enforcement that allow them to take vast quantities of personal data from cloud-based apps and accounts. You can read more [https://privacyinternational.org/long-re....
I make the following request for documents/information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Do you use mobile phone extraction technology that includes cloud analytics / cloud extraction capabilities e.g. Cellebrite UFED Cloud Analyser, Magnet Axiom Cloud or Oxygen Forensics Cloud Extractor
2. Do you have other technologies that allow you to access cloud-based accounts and extract this data.
3. Please provide a copy of the relevant Data Protection Impact Assessment.
4. Please provide a copy of the relevant local and/or national guidance/standard operating procedure/policy.
5. Please confirm the legal basis you rely on to conduct cloud analytics/extraction.
Thank you for your email, please treat this as an acknowledgement of receipt.
We are currently experiencing a very high volume of requests for information. We will endeavour to provide a response to your request as soon as we can.
Your email will be dealt with accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: If your query is to address an urgent safeguarding concern then please redirect your enquiry to the Vulnerability Assessment Team email: [email address]<mailto:[email address]>
The Vulnerability Assessment Team is available during office hours Monday to Friday.
Civil Disclosure Unit
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now