Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
1) How many people in the UK claimed universal credit in each year from 2013 to 2019?
2) How many advances on the benefit were issued from 2013 to date in the UK?
3) How many people used food banks in the UK in each year from 2013 to 2019?
1) How many people in Kent claimed universal credit in each year from 2013 to 2019?
2) How many advances on the benefit were issued from 2013 to date in Kent?
3) Has many people used food banks in Kent in each year from 2013 to 2019?
I would like the above information to be provided to me as an electronic copy please.
I look forward to hearing from you.
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
Dear Amber Sunner,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 28th
DWP Central FoI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now