Dear Department for Work and Pensions,

i am and my baby is british citizen, but my wife is on dependent visa (spouse visa ) on me, as on her status shows no resource public funds allow, due to my financial situations im thinking to apply for universal credit as in my post code area councils are offering universal
credit, and in universal credit form as couple you can apply if you living with partner, my main conern is that in future when she (my wife) will apply for Indefinite leave to remain is make any effect on her future application. and i can apply for as couple or as a single.
i will be very thankful to you

Yours faithfully,

yasir memon

DWP freedom-of-information-requests, Department for Work and Pensions

This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct. 
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.

show quoted sections


Visible links
1. on behalf of DWP Strategy Freedom of Information, Department for Work and Pensions

1 Attachment

Dear Yasir Memon,

I am writing in response to your request for information, received 6th

Yours sincerely,

DWP Central FoI Team

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .