Dear Hertfordshire Constabulary,
Please could you provide all statistical data you hold, in relation to fractures in babies, going back from 2011 to whatever date is reasonable.
I am particularly interested in
1. The Local Authority Area
2. Name of the Hospital
3. Whether the Fractures had an organic explanation. (If so what was the cause eg. Brittle bones, Vitamin D deficiency etc)
4. Whether the Fractures were recorded as non accidental.
5. Whether a criminal trial ensued.
6. Whether the child was adopted.
7. Whether the child died from the injuries.
I appreciate that it may not be possible to provide all the above listed information however I would be grateful to receive whatever information you have available and signposting towards other organisations who may hold the relevant data.
Attention Mr McKenzie
Further to your recent FOI request, please find attached a response
Information Services Office
Information Management Unit
Tel: 01438 757745
Fax: 01438 757419
This e-mail is subject to our Legal Notice which you can view here
Hertfordshire Constabulary's Legal Notice
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now