Dear Medway Primary Care Trust (PCT),
Please could you provide all statistical data you hold broken down year by year, in relation to admissions due to fractures in babies, going back from 2011 to whatever date is reasonable.
I am particularly interested in
1. The age of the child at the time of injury.
2. Name of the Hospital
3. Whether the Fractures had an organic explanation. (If so what was the cause eg. Brittle bones, Vitamin D deficiency etc)
4. Whether the Fractures were recorded as non accidental.
5. Whether police were informed.
6. Whether the child was adopted (records show child's change of name and parent).
7. Whether the child died from the injuries.
8. Whether Social Services were informed.
I appreciate that it may not be possible to provide all the above listed information however I would be grateful to receive whatever information you have available and signposting towards other organisations who may hold the relevant data.
Dear B. McKenzie,
After reviewing the 'Whatdotheyknow' website we have found that you have
not marked this request as answered, even though we responded on 19
October 2011 (please see email below). Please note the attached response
does state that it covers all three PCTs that comprise of the Kent and
Medway NHS Cluster, NHS West Kent and NHS Medway each being a member of
Would you please be so kind as to update the status on the website to
reflect receipt of response.
Freedom of Information Team
NHS Kent & Medway
Medway Wharf Road
NHS Kent and Medway represents the following primary care trusts (PCTs):
NHS West Kent, NHS Eastern and Coastal Kent and NHS Medway.
Please send all Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to [email address] or
by post to FOI, Wharf House, Medway Wharf Road, Tonbridge, TN9 1RE.
Please send all requests for copies of personal data (Subject Access
Request/Data Protection Act) to [email address] or by
post to Information Governance, Templar House, Tannery Lane, Ashford, TN23
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now