Dear Harrow Primary Care Trust (PCT),
Please could you provide all statistical data you hold broken down year by year, in relation to admissions due to fractures in babies, going back from 2011 to whatever date is reasonable.
I am particularly interested in
1. The age of the child at the time of injury.
2. Name of the Hospital
3. Whether the Fractures had an organic explanation. (If so what was the cause eg. Brittle bones, Vitamin D deficiency etc)
4. Whether the Fractures were recorded as non accidental.
5. Whether police were informed.
6. Whether the child was adopted (records show child's change of name and parent).
7. Whether the child died from the injuries.
8. Whether Social Services were informed.
I appreciate that it may not be possible to provide all the above listed information however I would be grateful to receive whatever information you have available and signposting towards other organisations who may hold the relevant data.