UK callsign request

The request was refused by Office of Communications.

Giulio Agostinelli

Dear Office of Communications,

my name is Giulio Agostinelli, I am a ham radio operator, my Italian callsign is IZ4TOZ, I have a full license.
I moved 7 months ago here, in uk due to my new job.
I would like to know if it is possible to have a uk callsign and if it would be possible to keep my last character TOZ.

many thanks for your help

Yours faithfully,

Spectrum Licensing, Office of Communications

6 Attachments

Dear Giulio



RE: Amateur Licence Application


Thank you for your email. I can confirm that you will need to submit an
application to get a UK call sign.


Please find the application form attached to this email. Once completed,
please send it back to [1][email address]

Also, could you please attach any certificates that you attain as proof
that you held a call sign.


If you have any further queries or concerns, please contact the Spectrum
Licensing Team on 0300 123 1000  or via [2][email address]


:: Stella Wambugu

Licensing Associate

Spectrum Group

[3][email address]

:: Ofcom




Follow Ofcom on social media
[6]Twitter [7]Facebook icon [8]LinkeIn icon [9]YouTube 


We are proud to be BSI ISO 9001 accredited

[10]BSI Logo



With your help, the Spectrum Licensing Team are looking to improve your
customer experience. If you hold a Business Radio, Amateur, Ships, or
Maritime licence please click on the link below to complete our short
survey: [11]


Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey. Your
feedback is important to us and enables Ofcom to improve your customer


show quoted sections