Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
On Traineeships please disclose to me through email:
Guidance on sanctions relating to JSA, UC and ESA and any other social security benefit that can be claimed whilst doing a Traineeship.
* Jobcentre Adviser/Coach guidance
* How the Flexible Support Fund (FSF) can be used for Traineeships?
* All of your FSF internal DWP and Jobcentre staff guidance
* What funds, besides FSF, are available to support Care, Travel and Meal expenses when doing a Traineeship?
* Copies of standard letters or notifications issued, by the DWP, to Traineeship participant.
* How a Traineeship participant is informed on a benefit sanction based obligation to maintain good conduct?
* How allegations of Traineeship misconduct are obtained and from who and whether a Traineeship participant can object to all personal data being shared and if so how do they do this?
* What are the laws and regulations that a Traineeship is based on and mean that an employer does not have to pay any wages or travel and meals expenses?
* Is benefit entitlement affected if an employer or the Traineeship gets money or other funds to pay for travel and meal expenses?
Can someone who started a Traineeship and who reclaims benefits like JSA or UC, after the claim ends before the Traineeship ends, be required to return to a Traineeship on a no choice benefit sanction basis?
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.